Tel: 020 7584 7987
The French Tutor, Lily, who you found for Emily was really good. She has totally got Emily back to enjoying French and Emily's teacher at school has really noticed a difference.
Mother, London W2.
The people that K&C have sent here over the years have been wonderful, with the highest educational and teaching credentials, and that is enough to give any parent a lot of peace of mind.
Mr. Hudson, London.
All in all I'd give K & C and their committed tutors ten out of ten and I intend to use them on an ongoing basis.
Pauline O'Connor, Kensington.
- Common Entrance
- O Level
- International AS Level
- International A Level
- A Level
- AS Level
- International Baccalaureate
- ESOL (English for speakers of other languages)
- IELTS (English for International Opportunity)
- KET (Key English Test)
- PET (Preliminary English Test)
- FCE (First Certificate in English)
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
Just to let you know that my boss and [B....] were very happy with [T....] last night so he is going to come weekly for an hour for french tutoring. Anyway, thank you for organising this for me!
Kensington & Chelsea Tutors
Tuition excellence since 2002
Kensington & Chelsea Tutors provide high quality private tuition at your home or place of work in London and the South East.
Our tutors cover a wide range of academic subjects including English, Maths and Science as well as a wide range of languages. We work with all age groups and academic bodies.
If you are looking for a personal tutor for GCSE, A Level, for revision courses, crammers, home tuition, holiday tuition, courses for business or simply for personal development, Kensington & Chelsea Tutors will provide you with a first-class service that is bespoke to your needs.
Contact us, and we'll prove why so many clients choose Kensington & Chelsea Tutors over our competitors.
Telephone: 020 7584 7987 | Email: email@example.com
Why choose K & C Tutors?
- We charge NO REGISTRATION FEE to either clients or tutors. Tutor applicants should be aware that at present an Enhanced DBS Criminal Background check [Formerly Enhanced CRB Check] issued by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) [formerly the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB)] costs £44. If an agency is charging more it amounts to a registration fee
- We INTERVIEW ALL POTENTIAL TUTORS PERSONALLY. No interviews are carried out by telephone or otherwise electronically. Only in this way can we be sure of providing a consistently high standard of tutor. Personality is a key attribute; only in person can we establish a candidate's suitability for a role requiring such close interaction
- WE ARE IN LONDON AND WE KNOW LONDON. We do not purport to be a London agency from a distance. As a London & South East agency we endeavour to be the best there is; we do not provide tutors nationwide. Our mission is to be the best by specialising in what we know. We also have experience placing tutors overseas on either a permanent or temporary basis
- We WORK FOR OUR CLIENTS. We are NOT AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY. We do however provide constant support for the tutors we use. This helps foster a good working relationship between K & C Tutors and the tutors. Our tutors are loyal to us because we support them at every stage of the tutoring process
- We tailor our service to clients' individual needs. We monitor the progress of tutees and tutors to make sure we are delivering the best possible service
- Our database of tutors is growing weekly and we are constantly expanding the quantity of subject areas covered
- We are always available to answer any questions and queries. We pride ourselves on our bespoke service. Any problems can be quickly and easily resolved through frank and honest communication.
Your own personal Tutor
At Kensington & Chelsea Tutors Ltd our major focus is the provision of qualified, specialist tutors in central London.
We understand that our clients have busy schedules to juggle. We make the process of finding the ideal tutor as simple and efficient as possible with minimum impact on our customers' time.
We choose our tutors very carefully so that we provide the highest level of service possible. We carry out Enhanced DBS Criminal Background checks [Formerly Enhanced CRB Checks] as a registered body with the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) [formerly the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB)] and we interview ALL applicants personally.
We charge no registration fee either to clients or to potential tutors.
There are no forms to fill in; just give us a call or send us an email and we can discuss how we can meet your tutoring requirements.
Revision Courses & Crammers
Our revision courses differ from the norm because they are truly bespoke. The student is not part of a class. The tutor is there to focus entirely on the problems of the individual student.
The tutor is there to focus entirely on the problems of the individual student.
The advantages of this are obvious. We will tailor each course to suit the student concerned. This may mean that we draw up a timetable involving very specific and structured lessons with timed and marked examinations. It could also be far less formal with the student and tutee going through past examination papers and picking up problem areas. There is no minimum or maximum duration either in times or days. We can also do this all year round; not just when classrooms are empty during school holidays. In short, we will structure the course to target specific wants and needs.
In an academic environment with multiple Examination Boards it is difficult to structure a class-based revision course that applies to all the students in the class. Students sitting examinations for the same discipline (GCSE French for example) do not necessarily sit the same examinations. Also, academically weaker or perhaps shyer students can suffer because their particular concerns are often overlooked.
Contact Us Today
Give us a call to see how we can structure a course to help you progress. We are always happy to give advice.